Attached please find a press release that was issued yesterday:
https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/pandemic. You will see links to an Employer Fact Sheet, Employees Fact Sheet, and some initial Frequently Asked Questions. We anticipate additional guidance issued soon we will share them as soon as they are posted.
COVID-19 and the Workplace
The Wage and Hour Division provides information on common issues employers and employees face when responding to COVID-19, and its effects on wages and hours worked under the Fair Labor Standards Act and job-protected leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions and Answers
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employee Paid Leave Rights
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employer Paid Leave Requirements
- COVID-19 and the Fair Labor Standards Act: Questions and Answers
- COVID-19 and the Family and Medical Leave Act: Questions and Answers
- WHD Response to COVID-19
For further information about Coronavirus, please visit the HHS’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Community Outreach and Resource Planning Specialist
United States Department of Labor
Wage and Hour Division
New Orleans District Office
600 S. Maestri Place, Suite 615
New Orleans, LA 70130