Dear Community Partner,
You and your colleagues are invited to the third and final Toolkit Workshop of the semester “Public Awareness and Marketing Campaigns for Nonprofits”
· When: Wednesday, April 23rd, 9am-11am
· Where: Propeller Incubator, 4035 Washington Ave, New Orleans
· Who: Community Partners, CPS Staff, Marketing Professionals
This workshop will help teach your organization how you can let that world know that your organization exists relatively quickly, easily, and at a low cost.
· Presentation led by marketing and P.R. professionals
· Networking opportunities
· Food from Liberty’s Kitchen
The event is free of charge and there will be a limited amount of seats so please make sure to RSVP HERE and we look forward to seeing you there!
Theodore Nathan | Senior Program Coordinator for Campus Community Partnerships
Tulane’s Center for Public Service | Tulane University
Alcee Fortier Hall | 6823 St. Charles Ave. New Orleans, LA 70118
O: 504-862-3352 | C: 973-534-5516 | F: 504-862-8061
email@example.com | MBA Candidate 2015